Tuesday, February 21, 2017

When Faith Endures


There are certainly a lot of reasons to be worried these days- worried about this crazy world we live in and worried about life in general. I look at where my life's at now and sometimes I wonder what the future holds. But, we sang these words in church on Sunday and I was filled with peace. I've been thinking about them ever since. (And I was treated to this beautiful sunset that night too.) There is always, always hope. And faith is ALWAYS the answer.

I will not doubt, I will not fear;
God's love and strength are always near.
His promised gift helps me to find
An inner strength and peace of mind.
I give the Father willingly

My trust, my prayers, humility.
His Spirit guides; his love assures
That fear departs when faith endures.
(LDS Hymns, "When Faith Endures")

Boom. Fear DEPARTS when we have faith. Love that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment