Saturday, June 8, 2013

"God is in the Midst of her"

1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof...

4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her...

10 Be still and know that I am God....

I came across these passages tonight and absolutely loved them! I was familiar with verse 10, but had not read the other verses in this psalm (Psalms 46). I especially love verse 5. With God, we are strong! He will help is with whatever we are going through. Just thought I'd share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment