Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Power to Change

Recently, I've heard of some changes that two people I know have made in their lives (two separate instances). To be honest, I was somewhat shocked, but mostly happy. These individuals had committed some serious, serious sins. Neither if them were active in the Church just a year ago. But, both have now been able to partake of the blessings of the temple.

The Atonement is an AMAZING thing. It is only possible to change your life for the better through Christ. There is hope because of Him.

Hearing of these changes reminds me that I need to have more faith in others and see others for who they can become . I need to do the same for myself. It is also very important to not judge. 

What an amazing thing the Gospel is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment