Monday, February 9, 2015

This Beautiful World


  1. 1. Whenever I hear the song of a bird
    Or look at the blue, blue sky,
    Whenever I feel the rain on my face
    Or the wind as it rushes by,
    Whenever I touch a velvet rose
    Or walk by our lilac tree,
    I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
    Heav'nly Father created for me.
  2. 2. He gave me my eyes that I might see
    The color of butterfly wings.
    He gave me my ears that I might hear
    The magical sound of things.
    He gave me my life, my mind, my heart:
    I thank him rev'rently
    For all his creations, of which I'm a part.
    Yes, I know Heav'nly Father loves me.
  3. Words and music: Clara W. McMaster, 1904-1997. (c) 1961 IRI. Arr. (c) 1989 IRI

    This is how I am feeling today. Heavenly Father's love is all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment