Saturday, August 10, 2013

Peaceful Place


I spent quite a bit of time at this lovely place today. It was wonderful. So peaceful. Just what I needed.

It had been a little while since I'd been there and I had felt a void in my life. I so need the strength and blessings I receive from the House of God! It was good to be back! 

My visit to the temple  today was just so peaceful- more so than any visit I've had there in a long time. I was reminded of the plan of salvation and God's love for me.

I really felt His love for me while I was there. It was amazing. I am one of His daughters. I can't possibly comprehend His love for me - He loves me more than I can imagine. That's such a beautiful, humbling thought. God has so many children and He loves us all SO much. He cares about us. He knows us. He cares about what's going on in our everyday lives. There is no one in this world who loves us as much as He does. We are all precious in His sight.

Life gets so busy and crazy. There are so many worldly distractions. That's why it is so important to go to the temple. We can get away from it all for at least a couple of hours. The temple can help us put things in perspective. The temple can bring us peace. 

I'm just so grateful for this Gospel. It's so wonderful to know where I came from, why I am here and where I am going. I can't imagine how I'd live life if I didn't know that! 

Life can be hard sometimes, but it's such an awesome journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment