Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Greatest Duty


"After all that has been said, the greatest and most important duty is to preach the Gospel.” (Joseph Smith) 

I've been thinking about this quote lately. I've had some awesome opportunities (outside of this blog) recently to share what I believe. 

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I KNOW it is true. That is why I want to share it with everyone I know (but sometimes fear gets in my way. But, that's another story.). 

And this is the main purpose of this blog. To invite others to come unto Christ. I might not be direct about that in my posts, but it is my hope that after reading my posts you will want to know more.

I saw a quote on Pinterest the other day that I really liked, 

 "
We do not draw people to Christ by loudly discrediting what they believe, by telling them how wrong they are and how right we are, but by showing them a light that is so lovely that they want with all their hearts to know the source of it."
  -Madeleine L’Engle 

I really like that.

I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it.

If you want to know more, visit lds.org, Mormon.org, or ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment