Monday, September 8, 2014

God Knows

"God knows what we do not know and sees what we do not see." -Howard W. Hunter

These words have been on my mind. It seems obvious... yes, God is all-knowing. But, I think there is a definite need to constantly remind ourselves of this.

I wonder what the future holds. I wonder what God's plan for my life is. And I worry about it at times. And then I remember the truthfulness of these words. He's got it all taken care of. He's got a plan. I have to trust His plan. And trust that He knows what He is doing with my life.

I am so grateful to know that there is a plan. Heavenly Father is a loving Father. He wants what's best for us. He'll always take care of us. And things always work out.

President Gordon B. Hinckley said,

"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is.
It all works out. Don’t worry.
I say that to myself every morning.
It will all work out.
Put your trust in God,
and move forward with faith
and confidence in the future.
The Lord will not forsake us.
He will not forsake us.
If we will put our trust in Him,
if we will pray to Him,
if we will live worthy of His blessings,
He will hear our prayers."

No comments:

Post a Comment