Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blessed.


Two years ago today I packed up my car with as many of my things as I could and started my move to Arizona. I cried all the way to St. George, Utah (where I was staying for a couple of days). Looking back on it, I'm not sure how I made it there safely since I was such an emotional wreck and my eyes were so wet with tears!

I wondered if I was making a huge mistake. I had quit my job and had no job lined up. I didn't even know where I was going to live. Thankfully I was able to stay with my brother's family in Gilbert.

Despite my fears, I knew I had been prompted to make this move. I knew deep down it was right. 

Within a few days of being in Arizona I had several job interviews. I arrived in Arizona on Halloween and by mid- November I had an interview for the job I have now. I found out I got the job in December and I started in January. It seemed like a long process at the time, but looking back on things I was very blessed it only took a couple of months to find a job.

There were several miracles that occurred with this move. It was a huge lesson to me. Sometimes we just have to move forward in faith and rely on the Spirit and The Lord and things will work out.

I feel so blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment