Monday, December 8, 2014

He's There. He's Real.

The other night I spent some quiet time on the balcony of my apartment. I sat there looking up at the bright moon and the shining stars. I thought of God. How He is so real. There is no way He couldn't be. I thought of His plan. There's no way there couldn't be a plan.

I thought of me. There I was sitting on a balcony in Glendale, Arizona. How did I end up here? It must be part of His greater plan.

And that led me to remember that He does have a plan. I am His daughter. While I struggle at times to understand the whys of His plan for my life, I am grateful for opportunity I have had to grow close to Him. My trials have helped me to realize how dependent I am upon Him. I am nothing without Him. I'd be so alone if I didn't have God in my life.

I know He is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment