Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Let Him In

This Christmas has been really special for me. I guess it has just felt more "Christmasy" than the past couple of years. Why is this? Because I made a choice to make it special. (Lately I've been thinking about the power we have to chose- to act and not be acted upon.)

I've listened to Christmas music nonstop, watched several Christmas movies, seen Christmas lights at several places. But, most importantly, I've been thinking a lot about Christ.

Elder Neal A. Maxwell said, "Each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus." 

It makes me think of the painting where Christ is knocking on the door. 

We have to chose to let Him in to our lives and our hearts. He is always there for us, waiting for us to come to Him.

I am so thankful our Savior came to this earth and was willing to suffer and die for me. I can be forgiven of my sins because of Him. I can find peace through Him because He's been through what I've been through and felt what I've felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment