Monday, April 8, 2013

Faith

I don't have a lot of time to write tonight, but I wanted to post some thoughts. Lately I've been studying about and working to increase my faith. There are so many aspects of my life where I could really use more faith.

I recently came across a really neat chapter of scripture regarding faith. If you're interested, go read Hebrews 11. The chapter gives several examples of people who have had faith.

I also once came across the following quote that I really like: "Faith means trusting in advance what only makes sense in reverse."

Having faith can be really hard. But, life was never meant to be easy. The only way we truly grow and become who God wants us to be is by living a life full of Faith..

Just some thoughts to think about. I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment