Wednesday, August 27, 2014

We Matter to Him.

One of my all-time favorite talks is entitled, "You Matter To Him." It was given by Dieter F. Uchtdorf in April 2011. I read it often. It is a good reminder that I'm not just one of billions of people on this earth. I am a child of God and I matter. And you do too. Sometimes it's easy to forget that. Especially for me, as a young single adult. Sometimes I feel lost in the shuffle. But I am not forgotten. And neither are you.

"...No matter where you live, no matter how humble your circumstances, how meager your employment, how limited your abilities, how ordinary your appearance, or how little your calling in the Church may appear to you, you are not invisible to your Heavenly Father. He loves you. He knows your humble heart and your acts of love and kindness..."

No comments:

Post a Comment