Thursday, January 9, 2014

God's Love


Do you know how much God loves you? This has been kind of a theme in my life the past several months. I think God wants me to try to understand better at least a small portion of His love. And do you know what?

I see it. All around me. I see it in the colorful sunset. I see it in the faces of my nieces and nephews. I feel it in the warm sunshine on my face. I hear it in a beautiful piece of music. I feel it in the kind words of a friend. I see it in the beauty of a magnificent flower. I feel it in the amazing opportunities He gives me. I feel it in His Holy house. I feel it when I read His words. 

I can't physically see or hear God. But I know He's real. And I know without a doubt His love for me is real. And that knowledge is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment